My Diet & Supplementation
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
Nutrition plays such a large part in the way we look. Exercising is only about 20% of our body image, the other 80% is based on our nutrition. Treat your body like an expensive car, putting only the highest grade gasoline you can buy into it! No matter now much you wash your car on the outside, the inside will still break down if you're putting low quality fuel into it! Your body is the same; we must be mindful of what we're putting into it if we want it to run properly.